Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Birthday Dedication for the May Babies

I dedicate the following photos to my loved ones who are celebrating their birthdays over the next several days, and to their mothers (who gave them birth after all!)



It is typical for grandparents and grandchildren to spend tons of time together.  Great-grandparents in Cuba are as young and energetic as Great-Grandmother Gloria Toll (May 13th)!


Families together at play and at rest on a hot Saturday afternoon at the beaches in Matanzas. 









For my Son-In-Laws, Noah (May 11th)


 and Will (May 13th)


For my daughter and her husband:  a young couple watching the sunset over Matanzas Bay.





A married couple fishing together just for fun and relaxation (the husband told me this)  


and another car, this one not for sale.


For Hannah (May 13th): Two girlfriends exercising together.




For Noah (May 11th):  this guy on the bike reminded me of you, hamming it up. 







For Hudson (May 27th), who loves pelicans.



For Gloria (May 13th): both great-grandmothers!





and Hudson (May 27th):  grandfather with grandson at play on the beach




For Zoë (May 10th) : for my sunflower birthday girl


For Zoë (May 10th):
Remember this dress?  You wore it to your 8th grade graduation from Welsh Valley.  
The Cubans love it.






                 Another photo of Ricky and Victor with Quinto, the rescued abandoned kitty cat




I took these photos from a boat cruise on the river Canímar,  which is between Varadero Beach and Matanzas Bay.  The boat captain pointed them out to me---I had no idea that pelicans nested in trees…attached are photo of the river, the bridge, and the bay, and the boat I was on.





For Logan and Jade (May 29th), who love animals: We were looking for Semi’s mother and father and ended up at this house—but neither the large white cat nor the small Siamese were his parents.




more animalitos cubanos para los gemelos




There are lizards all over the place!  This one was climbing up the wall on the outdoor patio.
There is a small zoo at the bottom of the Street of Stairs.  The little lion cub lives there.




Happy Birthday to my piggely wiggely piglet twinlets!












3 comments:

  1. Wow very beautiful pictures. I just love it.
    Holidays in Cuba
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic's and really awesome cuba trip. Holidays in Cuba is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegantly gorgeous, Elisa! Chuck😃💘

    ReplyDelete